Paneer,Horsegram Vermicelli Pulao
- 1/2kg Horsegram sevai/Kollu sevai
- 250grms Paneer (cubed)
- 1no Onion(big&chopped)
- 2nos Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2nos Green chilly (slit opened)
- 1tsp Red chilly powder
- 1/2tsp Garam masala powder
- 1/4tsp Turmeric powder
- 2nos Whole spices (bay leaves,cloves,cardamom & cinnamon stick)
- Few coriander leaves
To Roast & Grind:
1tbsp Coriander seeds
1tsp Cumin seed
- Soak and cook the sevai as per instructions given in the packet.
- Dry roast the coriander seeds and cumin seeds and grind as powder
- Heat enough oil in a large kadai, fry the whole spices,curry leaves..add immediately the chopped onions,slit opened green chillies,ginger garlic paste and sauté until the onions turns transculent
- Add immediately chopped tomatoes,cook until the turns mushy.
- Now add the red chilly powder, garam masala powder,turmeric powder cook for few minutes.
- Add the cubed paneer,stir for few minutes until the oil get separates..
- Immediately add the cooked sevai, grounded powder and toss gently until everything get well mixed
- Enjoy warm with any sort of side dish or raitas..